Magnolia Cottage is a semi detached two bedroom property with access the front of the property. Magnolia Cottage sleeps up to 4 people.We have tried to provide as much information as possible in this statement, if you have any queries please do call. We look forwarding to welcoming you.
If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01425 880009 or email email@example.com
- We have an extensive website with descriptions and pictures of all rooms.
- Bookings/enquiries can be made directly from the website or via telephone or letter.
- All guests are provided with written directions to the cottage (available in different font size)
- Hinton Admiral British Rail station is 4 miles away
- The access statement is available in the ‘Welcome File’ in the house and can be emailed to guests
- The nearest village, Bransgore, is 2 miles away
Key Collection, Welcome and Car Parking
- Luggage can be unloaded at the front of the property as you drive through the wooden gates.
- There is car parking for up to 1 car on the drive inside the wooden fence gates and one car opposite the front through the gates.
- Other cars can be parked on the grass verge near the outhouse but not directly outside the house, as there is a private access drive to other properties, which must not be blocked.
- The drive of the house is gravel
- Magnolia Cottage is accessed via a long gravel pathway from Lyndhurst Road. At the top of the pathway you turn left and Magnolia Cottage is straight on to the right past The Coach House.
Entrance to Property
- The main entrance is the front door.
- There are 2 steps just before the main door
- The front door is 79cm x 200cm with a hinge to the right
- Inside the front entrance is a corridor which has wooden floors and is 108 cm wide with lounge/diner at the end of it.
- The light switch is on the wall next to the door on the left immediately as you come in.
- As you enter the living area the kitchen is straight ahead through a door 72cm x 194cm. On the table in the living room is the ‘Welcome Pack’ which has all the details of the cottage in.
Halls, Stairs, Landings, Passageways
- Corridor on ground level is 108cm wide (restricted by radiator to 98 cm for part of distance).
- Wooden floors
- Lounge/dining room
- The kitchen is accessed directly from the lounge/dining area via 2 swinging doors.
- There is a seating area which has a sofa and 2 chairs positioned around a coffee table.
- The seating area is raised and is access by a step running the width of the lounge and is approx.. 100mm in height.
- On the lower level there is a TV and DVD.
- On the lower level there is a round dining table which can seat 6 people.
- There is a rug on the lower level
- There are double french doors opening directly onto a covered verandah area which borders the garden
- There is staircase leading to the upstairs. It is quite steep with 12 steps
- The dining area is integrated with the the lounge.
- The kitchen entrance is from the living area.
- There are kitchen units running along one side of the kitchen.
- Worktop height is 90cm
- There is one oven.
- The sink and hob are both 90cm high
- There is one oven at lower level.
- Flooring is ceramic tiles
- Evenly lit kitchen with spot lights in the ceiling
- Tall fridge/freezer highest shelf 165cm
- Integrated washing machine/dryer
- A breakfast table seating 2 people
- A door leading out to covered verandah area.
Bedrooms and Sleeping Areas
- There are 2 double bedrooms at the top of the stairs.
- The staircase is narrow and there are 12 steps
- The bedrooms are off a small landing measuring approx.. 800mm square
- Feather duvets provided in each room. Non feather provided on request
- Two feather pillows provided per person. Non feather provided on request
- All bed linen is 100% cotton
- All bedroom doors are 760 wide
- All bedrooms have wooden floors with a rug.
- Bedroom 1 (with ensuite)
- There is a 5ft zip and link bed. This can be as a single bed or two 2ft 6inch beds
- The light switch is on the right as you enter bedroom. There are 3 separate table lamps, 2 on either side of bed.
- Bedroom 2 (with ensuite)
- There is a 6ft zip and link bed. This can be as a single bed or two 3ft beds
- The light switch is on the left as you enter bedroom. There are 3 separate table lamps, 2 on either side of bed.
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets
- Ground floor toilet
- It is off the main entrance hall as you enter the property from the front door.
- There is a toilet and basin and the door width is Rachel cm
- Bedroom 1 Ensuite bathroom
- Door width 750cm
- Bath with overhead shower.
- Bath height is normal
- Toilet seat height is 450
- Sink height is 900
- Bedroom 2 Ensuite bathroom
- Door width 68cm
- Walk in shower.
- Rim height is 30cm
- Entrance to shower is via an opening door
- Toilet seat height is 450
- Sink height is 900cm
- The washing machine/dryer is located in the kitchen at the end of the units
- Front garden with lawned area
- Gravel and paved pathways leading up to front door
- An outside patio area to the front of the house.
- A paved passageway to the right of the house leads to the back garden area.
- There is a covered patio area to the back of the house which borders a lawned area.
- The back can be accessed via the kitchen and living area.
- The premises are non smoking
- The information folder is produced in size 14 font ( can be increased on request)
- Separate folder for all manufacturers instruction leaflets and place of interest
- Light switches are at a sensible height to reach from sitting and standing position
|Address (Inc postcode):||Magnolia Cottage, Lyndhurst Road, Bransgore BH23 8LA|
|Hours Of Operation:||08:30 – 16:30 Monday – Friday|
Estate manager – 01425 880009
Emergency Number – 07393 349836
Electricity Supplier SSE – 0800 092929290
|Local Accessible Taxi:||
Christchurch Radio Cabs 127 Bargates Christchurch – Tel: 01202 484848
Christchurch Area Taxi 77a Somerford Road Christchurch – Tel: 01202 474444